Manchester United and Manchester City will clash at Old Trafford in a match League Cup semis United Kingdom, Wednesday (27/10/2016) local time. Failed to achieve full points on the weekend yesterday, MU and the City was determined to win the Manchester Derby in the second volume of this season.
The Red Devils made no real time meets Chelsea in the ninth week of the Premier League game at Stamford Bridge, Sunday (23/10/2016). Manchester United are downwith his squad gave up a score of 0-4.
The four goals The Blues into Pedro's first minute, Gary Cahill 21 minutes later, EdenHazard 62 minutes, and minutes to the N'Golo Kanté-70. Those results make MU failed to victory in three final matches in the Premier League.
On the same day, Manchester City also failed to grab the victory. Entertain Southampton in the Etihad Stadium, The Citizens had to settle for 1-1 draw.
Single goal City into Kelechi Iheanacho (55 '), while scoring The Saints created overNathan Redmond (27 '). The result was at once make Man City was unable to reap the victory in the last five games in the entire pageant competition.
Would face each other in the League Cup, United Kingdom, Manchester United andManchester City are equally eager to secure victory at once settled the bad trends.However, the City has a nice stock cons MU.
At the first meeting this season that occasions in Old Trafford, 10 September 2016, Man City to embarrass the Red Devils by a score of 2-1. A pair of goals in the City printed Kevin De Bruyne (15 ') and Iheanacho (36 '), whereas the replies into the Manchester United goal Zlatan Ibrahimovic (42 ').
In addition, Manchester City also has a good record when the clash with Manchester United in the League Cup, United Kingdom. However, MU several times successfully ejecting City in the League Cup.
The following six interesting facts action admits Manchester United vs Manchester City in the League Cup semis United Kingdom:
1. Manchester United just picked up two WINS, one draw, and swallowing three defeats from six matches of the last cons of Manchester City in the League Cup, United Kingdom. However, MU undefeated in three of the last duel against the City in a League Cup game at Old Trafford.
Read also: http://www.gosportee.com/sepatubola
Read also: http://www.gosportee.com/sepatubola
2. The last time the two clubs met in the League Cup semifinal phase is the 2009-2010 season. MU passes to the final after winning 4-3 on aggregate over the City. In the first leg at the Etihad Stadium, they lost 1-2, but the second meeting, MU 3-1 win over City at Old Trafford.
3. Pep Guardiola failed to bring Manchester City victory in three away matches last season. He only once unable to pluck victory on away match during his career as a coach, that is, March 2009.
4. Manchester City won four victories and a draw from six last visit to Old Trafford.
5. Two of the three victory over Jose Mourinho's Pep Guardiola as a coach happened to occur at the tournament, namely the one in the Champions League and one in the Copa del Rey.
6. Manchester United recorded twice won the League Cup, United Kingdom after getting rid of Manchester City. This occurs in the season 1969-1970 and 1975-1976.
0-4 defeat of Chelsea, Sunday (27/10/1999), not only into mourning for Manchester United, but also for the bomber Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Sweden midfielder was again failed to create goals.
Ibrahimovic's arrival from PSG in the transfer of early season 2016-2017 is like an oasis in the middle of the desert for Manchester United. Pemian aged 35 years it is expected to be the solution to the seretnya THY goal last season.
Moreover, Ibrahimovic was able to show her class as one of the world's best strikerat the start of their work together. He scored a goal in the initial two games MU in Premier League 2016-2017 against AFC Bournemouth (14/8/2016) and Southampton(19/8/2016).
Lastly, Ibrahimovic scored against Manchester United in a match against Manchester City (10/9/1999). Afterwards, the Brazilian melakoni five matches in the Premier League without scoring, i.e. against Watford, Leicester, Stoke City, Liverpool, and Chelsea.
Similar bad record also occurred in 2006, when Ibrahimovic competed in Serie A along with Inter Milan. Ibrahimovic failed to score a goal since September 16, 2006 – October 22, 2006 in five Serie A matches, i.e. against Sampdoria, AS Roma, Cagliari, Catania, Udinese.
Zlatan, who have professional experience in Europe's top five leagues, not even sharper than the young Manchester United striker, Marcus Rashford.
According to Metro, Zlatan Ibrahimovic has created four goals in 810 minute match.Meanwhile, Manchester United's young stars, Marcus Rashford, scored three goals in 507 minutes.
"Ibrahimovic is not doing anything so far and looks very bad. He's like a grandfatherGrandpa playing football. He might have scored the odd goal in France's 50 seasons ago. However, the Premier League is much nicer than the Ligue 1 and he's feeling itnow, "said McQueen.